You mention Innocent until proven guilty, and that many have him guilty no matter what. I was one who at first thought he was innocent. I looked up on the internet the statements made by the first boy who said Michael molested him, he gave a very detailed complaint. Note that his family was not this mixed up crazy fruits like the one we just saw in this trial. So in the end we all know Michael paid millions to keep this out of court. Which is one family he knew he couldn't put down in the mud and turn the tables around and say look at them not me. Also some of the testimony given by both accusers are the same in things that Michael did with them both, I find that a reapeat myself, doing the same thing over again just with a different boy. Then I saw on one of the news about the actor Webster when he was younger and a fan of Michael how they spent alot of time together and that was put to a stop when Webster's mother found out that Michael had checked himself and the actor in a 1 bedroom hotel under a false name saying that was his son. I mean c'mon what was he doing that for? Then also in this trial the boys father gave testimony about Michael wanting to take the little boy away for a couple of days just them two and the father said no he would have to go also, Michael agreed later on and when they got to New York there they went to a Apartment with 1 bedroom and no one else there. So in other words if Michael had got what he wanted they would have been alone for 2 days. I can only imagine what childlike mind he had too. No man 47 is going to cry and beg to sleep with a child. What is the reason in that? Also I believe in the testimony of this trial it was said that the first time this boy and his brother went to Michael Jackson's home he led them up to his room and there the first thing Michael and this other man did was pull up nude pictures and showed this to the brothers. Does that sound right to anyone, what was that breaking the ice? How about watching t.v. playing games, things normal kids do. Now we can go on and on over this but in the end he was found innocent, that don't mean people don't have their opinions about Michael Jackson. These are just some things that stick out in my mind why I feel he's guilty. The prosecution failed to do their job and the accusers family was not the one being accused of molestation Michael was, but it turned into a case against them. But I guess whatever took the heat off Michael was what he wanted anyway. I also believe if Michael was just a regular person and not a celebrity the trial would have been different. So I would just say a gut feeling says he is guilty, with that and actions he has already done made me think this. Now some may have more reasons why they think he's innocent and I respect that, I'm not the one who decided his fate 12 other jurors have already done that. I just hope this never happens again.




Bookmarks